Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Hi Everyone!!!!
I've been beyond busy lately.  My feet are getting better and I've been going back to the gym, and working my normal schedule at both jobs and my time for doing my nails has decreased to almost nothing!
I couldn't miss out on a Valentine's Day mani though...


WATERMARBLING!!!  I couldn't wait to get back to water marbling, and what better time than a pink and red holiday that I couldn't decide which color I wanted to wear.

For this I used OPI Red, OPI Pink Friday, & OPI Alpine Snow.  I also used a top coat of INM Northern Lights but it is very hard to see in this picture.  

Doing this Mani made me realize a whole in my OPI collection... no hot pinks!! All soft pinks.  I have hot pinks from China Glaze & Essie.. but none from OPI! 

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!   Did anyone else do a Valentine's Day Mani?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment