Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Essie Turquoise & Caicos

I think that I can count on one hand how many times I've used Essie polishes on my blog so far (probably only 1 other time.. maybe 2) but I saw this color in the store and had to have it because I once bought it for my sister and she gave it to a friend without even trying it, or letting me try it, and I've wanted it ever since.
Essie Turquoise & Caicos is from the Essie Resort Collection and since my sister was going to Turks & Caicos, an island that I have wanted to go to forever, on her honeymoon - I got her this polish with her bridal shower gift.  I figured it would be cute to wear on her toe nails on the honeymoon but I forgot that we all were getting pedicures the day before the wedding, so she wouldn't be painting her on toe nails. 

Fast forward to over a year from her wedding and I've still been thinking about this polish and finally found it again!  I LOVED this color once I put it on.  It had such a great formula and thickness to it.  I used 2 coats and it went on so effortlessly.

I usually end up picking 1 color for my pedicures and sticking to that all summer long, but I think now that my polish collection has expanded I might need to expand my pedicure options, and include this in it! 



Based on how much I really liked this Essie and the only other one that I used on this blog, I think I should break out my Essie polishes more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment