Wednesday, January 25, 2012

OPI Pink Friday (On Pink Wednesday!)

Welcome to Part 3 of the Nicki Minaj series.... Pink Friday.

I know.. I know.. It's Wednesday, which means Pink Wednesday, not FRIDAY.  But this is Nicki Minaj polish, which means its called Pink Friday!


OPI Pink Friday. This color is supposed to be a bubble gum pink but I must admit, when I was putting it on it didn't seem to be that elaborate and different than other pinks I have.  I would have expected better for a Nicki Menaj color, especially after Did it on 'Em and Fly were so much brighter.  I have since compared it to other pinks that I own and it's close to Pink-ing of You, but Pink Friday is definitely brighter.  Applying this polish it was sorta streaky but still only needed 2 coats to reach opacity.  

Since I sorta ruined the pinky (you can see a little bump in the picture), I decided to try out the Super Base Purple Shatter, even though I am so tired and completely over shatter polishes and I used it on Did it on 'Em.  I wore this for a day and couldn't wait to take it off!  I really liked the color combination but thought that the shatter looked sorta clumpy.


No comments:

Post a Comment