Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Zoya Carey

Happy Tuesday!

O Zoya ... How I love your promotions!!  I got an email about the ZOYA2012 promotion which was get 2 free bottles, just pay shipping!  This promotion is always such a good deal because each bottle is regularly $8 and shipping is $6.95, therefore getting 2 bottles for $6.95 is a great price! 
I knew right away that I wanted more colors from the Zoya Winter 2011 Feel Neutrals collection.  I already had Megan and it was such a great color, so this time I selected Carey & Kristen (see Thursday's post for pictures and details of that).  I was happy with Carey as it looked sorta purplish in the bottle.   



 
Just like the rest of the Zoya's that I've come to love, this color went one so smooth and beautiful.  Zoya's really are so easy to apply and equally as easy to remove. Keep the promotions coming Zoya!  I can't wait for more wonderful polishes from you, and I especially love when the orders come with a book showing ALL the colors.. makes it much easier than looking at so many different pages on the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment