Friday, January 27, 2012

OPI Skulls & Glossbones

Happy Friday!!!  I'm so happy for the weekend!

Today I have a fantastic manicure that I got the idea for from Pinterest.  What an addicting site with fantastic ideas for everything!  


 For the base coat I used OPI Skull & Glossbones from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection. This is my favorite gray in my collection, and I have a lot of them!  The inspiration photo used a different color french on each nail, but they were all bright colors.  When I tried to find 5 different bright colors I knew which pink, purple and blue to use but I struggled finding the other colors.  I wanted a yellow, but didn't have one!  

Colors used were:
Thumb: OPI Red
Pointer: OPI Funky Donkey (Shrek Collection)
Middle: OPI Ogre-The-Top Blue (Shrek Collection)
Ring: China Glaze Rich & Famous
Pinky: OPI Did It On 'Em (Nicki Menaj Collection)

I thought this came out so cute, and didn't want to take it off for a few days! 

More pictures below, including a link to the inspiration photo!



http://nailophilia.blogspot.com/2011/09/diynail-art-dirty-digits.html


No comments:

Post a Comment