Saturday, January 21, 2012

OPI Did It On 'Em

Welcome to Part 1 of the Nicki Minaj series.... Did It On 'Em!
The Nicki Minaj colors came at the same time as A-England Tristam - both while I was away for a weekend!  I could not wait to get home and try them all, and didn't know which to try first. As you can probably tell by yesterdays post - Tristam won that battle. They sat on my desk taunting me, and that made it so hard to pick which color to swatch first.

Did It On 'Em won...

Did it on 'Em is NOT the most attractive color in this collection and probably something that I will have limited use for. I added the Super Base Purple Shatter that is part of the Nicki Menaj collection - still don't really like it at all!



This color looks so much better in the bottle than on my hand.  Maybe its my skin color?

No comments:

Post a Comment