Wednesday, January 4, 2012

NEON Pink Voltage

HAPPY PINK WEDNESDAY =)

Although my camera and the lighting in my bedroom never does any color justice, this pictures almost speaks for itself...




Usually I don't post the pictures so big, but this is a NEON Hot Pink!! So I felt it needed to be big to get the point across.

China Glaze Pink Voltage (Neon) is a polish sold by China Glaze to benefit Breast Cancer and "an amount equal to 5% of the sale price of this product" goes to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation.

There is no top coat in this picture, and the color is surprisingly very Matte.  I ran out of time and wanted to go to sleep after painting these, but I plan on testing with some black stamps on these since I LOVE how hot pink and black look together.

No comments:

Post a Comment