Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm a Barbie Girl... In a Barbie World

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!! For inspiration while writing this post I listened to Barbie Girl by Aqua on repeat on Spotify... to listen to this song while reading the post...
click to watch the YouTube video.
Today I have yet another Zoya polish... this one, named Barbie!  I used to loveeee Barbies, so when I saw that there was a polish named Barbie, I had to get it.  Of course, its pink!

Zoya Barbie is a great pink for the summer.  I used 2 coats and got a perfect manicure.  Zoya Barbie is part of the Twist Collection, which is supposed to be a fresh spin on color.  They describe the color as "Soft, warm medium baby pink with very subtle hot pink shimmer. An adorable girly shade to accent any outfit."  I actually did not see any shimmer in this polish!  It was a pretty straight bubble gum pink.

The picture below looks a little different.  I guess I angled my hand in the light a little different so the color looks a little lighter but still no shimmer!

When I was putting this on I was wondering how close it is to Nicki Minaj Pink Friday, since Nicki does consider herself to be Black Barbie, but its not close at all!


I hope you all enjoyed the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment