Saturday, December 10, 2011

Muppets Swatches

With the recent release of the Muppets movie, OPI released a brand new Muppets Collection!  I wasn't too excited for this collection when I first read about it a few months ago because there was a lot of glitters but after seeing this swatched on many other sites, and finally finding them in store I HAD to have a few of them.  I limited myself to 4, and after I got home I realized they were all in the same red family ... oh well!


The first one that I wanted to try was Excuse Moi!  This is the only true glitter that I picked up from the collection and I love it!!!  It is pink based with Silver, Green & Red glitter and it went on very easily and looked very festive.  The above picture is with 2 coats.  I think I already know how I'll be painting my nails for New Years Eve!

Wocka Wocka! is a pure red creme color.  It applied easily but stained coming off, despite using 2 base coats.  This color didn't seem to photograph as red as it really is.

Meep-Meep-Meep was the main color in the collection that I wanted to get!  It is a pinkish red color with shimmer! I cannot wait to use this color again.  I think it will look great with a black dress.
Pepe's Purple Passion. When I saw this color in the store I had to have it!  I didn't notice in the bottle that this was also a shimmer, but when I put it on I was really able to see the shimmer.  I think something is wrong with my bottle, because it applied very thick.  I think next time I'll use some nail polish thinner and then try it.

All in all I am now excited by this collection and wish that I had more of the glitters, especially Gettin' Miss Piggy With it!

Other colors in this collection that I do not have swatches for:
Animal-istic
Gettin' Miss Piggy with It! (Red Glitter)
Fresh Frog of Bel Air (Green Glitter)
Warm & Fozzie (Gold Glitter)
Divine Swine (Purple Glitter)
Rainbow Connection (Rainbow Glitter)
Gone Gonzo (Blue Glitter)
Designer...de Better

For more information on this collection visit www.opi.com and click on the Muppets Logo on the bottom, or download the OPI for iPhone app and click on Muppets in the "Collections" section.

1 comment:

  1. I have getting miss piggy with it, gone gonzo and fresh frog! LOVE them all, esp. fresh frog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete