Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Mani

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is getting ready for New Years.  I know I've been searching every where for a dress to wear!   Today I have a New Years Mani idea that I might re apply, depending on what dress I end up with.

I recently was passing by Charlotte Russe and saw that they had some cheap nail polishes for 50% off.  I couldn't resist and had to buy a few of these.  I will warn you.. they were the WORST smelling polishes that I have ever used!!!!  I could not wait to take these off.


First I started with the plain silver polish. Then I added a black based glitter polish.  Both of these are un-named and just say "Nail Polish" on the bottom of them.  They dried really fast and were easy to apply, so if it wasn't for the small I probably would not have minded trying this out.





No comments:

Post a Comment