Saturday, December 24, 2011

A-England Mythicals Part 1

Happy Saturday and happy long weekend!! 
FINALLLLLLLLY USPS delivered a package that I had been waiting for!  Unfortunately I was expecting there to be 2 polishes, but only 1 was in the package =(. 
Ever since seeing swatches of the A-England Mythicals line on many other blogs I knew that I had to get my hands on 2 colors.  The first color that I have been able to get (thanks to the other being lost by USPS and then on back order when this one finally was back in stock) is Galahad!

Galahad is a beautiful teal that I was mesmerized with once I put it on!  I wish I had so many more colors from this line because this really is a beautiful color.

Back of the bottle



From the research I have done, I think "The Mythicals" is the first line from A-England, with a new line possibly due out in January.  For the holiday season they were selling "Merry Crowns" which was a combination of 2 colors from the Mythicals collection at a discounted price.  Prices on their website are in pounds and currently they offer free shipping worldwide.  To see more visit their website: http://www.a-england.co.uk/ 


Also - just in case you didn't notice.  I cut my nails!!!  Here they are with just a base coat, and SHORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment