Monday, December 12, 2011

Ombre!!

What a great long weekend!! 

It took me a few days to give in and take off the dots from last week but I finally did it!  I loved those so much and knew that I had to do something cool to follow up...
I've wanted to try the ombre look for months now but haven't had the chance to, so I finally did that today and it was much easier than I expected!!
*** Unfortunately I broke BOTH of my thumb nails within the last week!  Usually it doesn't end up in pictures, but for ombre it had to.  Sorry its so short and ugly =/ ***

OMBRE!!!

For this I used OPI Planks A Lot from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection.  To do the ring finger and pinky nail I added 1 & 2 drops respectively of OPI Alpine Snow and for the pointer and thumb nail I added 1 & 2 drops respectively of OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyreness.



I am hoping to try this with other colors soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment