Wednesday, December 14, 2011

ZOYA Megan

Hey everyone!  I hope you're all having a great week.  Today is my last day of work until next week.  4 day weekend (and nothing to do!).
For today's post I have another polish from the first Zoya Flash Promo delivery.
 Zoya Megan.  This is listed on the Zoya website as a "taupe, gray cream" but when I look at it I see a light purplish gray! I love this color and think it is very versatile.  The picture is with 2 coats.  It applies very easily and dries very fast also. 

Some of my early posts say how I am not a fan of Zoya, but with the 3rd polish that I used from them I started to become a fan.  I think this is my fifth polish from Zoya that I have tried and I think I like it.  Sometimes I think it applies thick, but I guess I just need to make sure not so much is on the brush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment