Sunday, December 4, 2011

Zoya Malia

What a crazy busy week since I went back to work!  Extra long hours = no time or energy to do my nails.  On top of that, I haven't gotten that much anticipated nail polish in the mail yet =/
I've submitted a claim to USPS and I will also contact the seller today, because according to the USPS site - I should have had this on Tuesday!

Tonight is one of my favorite things!  I have a "Wedding & Gift Registry" completion event to host and knew that I needed a fresh new look on my nails.  There was no doubt in my mind that they had to be purple, like my nails and clothes always are for these special events!  I sit at the front door and sign in all the guests, so my nails definitely get noticed!  I thought it was time to try a Zoya color again and the only purple that I have is Malia.  For the design I stayed very simple, with just a VERRRRRY plain Black line... *boring*.  I used Color Club Black Hologram for the boring lines.

Here is a swatch of Zoya Malia with no design.  I am now a fan of Zoya!!  This color went on so smooth and easy and the color is such a great shade of purple.  Too bad I just started to like Zoya, they have been posting codes on their twitter for special deals all weekend!  Yesterday I saw one for buy 2 get 2 free and I didn't do it because I wasn't a fan yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment