Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Scandalous

Hey Everyone!!!

Recently I saw one of my friends had this GREAT Deborah Lippmann polish that was a blue base with glitter and thought it was a color that I would absolutely need to find sometimes similar to.  A few days later I found a polish at Bed Bath & Beyond that looked like the same thing, but purple and was by Revlon.
Revlon Scandalous.  When I first started to put this on it was very sheer and seemed sorta grayish black based with purple small and large hex shaped glitters.  With 2 coats it was much more opaque and looks more black even though the bottle looks almost all purple.  This is the first Revlon color that I've bought in years.  Unfortunately, I didn't have it on long enough to know how it wears and if it chips fast enough.  

I think the blue Deborah Lippmann is nicer! 

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you think so highly of my polish!! you can borrow it whenever you want. She has another polish called Bad Romance which looks just like this color
    http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2010/07/deborah-lippmann-fall-2010-universe-bad-romance-swatches-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this today, it looks fantastic in the bottle and I love how this looks on your nails! I am so excited I can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete